Today, there are more than 36.2 million active credit card users in India. Once reserved for only the higher income gradients, credit cards have now reached the mass, providing economic freedom and choice other than hard cash. The option to buy now and pay later can help significantly during one’s financial crunch.
Paying your outstanding bill has also become significantly easier thanks to various customer-centric payment methods. RBL Bank SuperCard offers various industry-first features, among which the different payment options is a significant one.
Several credit card bill payment options –
- Net banking – You can make a payment of a RBL Bank SuperCard via online net banking. The amount will be credited to your RBL Bank’s account whenever you make a payment.
- NACH facility – Youcan use the NACH facility to automate the payment if you don’t want the hassle of remembering to pay every month. You will have to join up by submitting the NACH form to link your preferred bank’s account with your SuperCard with the NACH facility.
- Cheque payment – You can also make your RBL Bank Credit Card payment with a cheque payment. It can prove to be advantageous for individuals like you who do not prefer using the phone or net banking applications.
- NEFT – NEFT is a convenient way of paying your credit cards due online. You can electronically transfer funds from any bank account to another with this method of online transaction. NEFT transactions are settled in batches, guaranteeing in-time and secure online proceedings.
You will have to put the following payee details while making such payments.
- Payee name – Your name as it appears on the SuperCard.
- Payee account number – The 16-digit number of your SuperCard.
- Name of the bank – RBL Bank.
- IFSC code – RATN0CRCARD.
- Branch location – NOC Goregaon, Mumbai
- Bill desk – The bill desk is another method to make RBL Bank Credit Card payment. You can pay the bill and receive notification of your payment within minutes if you use bill desk.
- RBL MyCard app – You can use the RBL MyCard mobile app to pay the due amount. This app allows you to manage your account online and also lets you pay the credit cards bill instantly from another bank account. These are just some of the various features and benefits of the RBL Bank Credit Card. You can easily find and install the RBL MyCard app, available on both Google PlayStore and App Store.
While making a RBL Bank Credit Card payment is fairly easy and hassle-free, there are a few things you should remember to ensure you get the maximum value out of its features and benefits.
Here are some of the practices you should follow
- Finding the best time to pay the due – The payment date is generally scheduled 20 to 25 days after the credit card bill is generated. Make sure you pay the bill within the last date to avoid any late fees or charges.
- Utilising the interest-free time – RBL Bank SuperCard comes with an interest-free period. It is a particular time in the billing cycle when you can make purchases without paying any interest. To get the most of this period, you will have to make a purchase at the start of your cards billing cycle. For example, if your bill is generated on the 10th of October, you should purchase something on 11th of October to enjoy an interest-free period until 30th November.That particular purchase will be included in your next bill. It gives you a long interest-free period and can help you save a significant amount of money.
Timely payment of credit card bills improves your credit score, which makes it easier for you to avail an advance in the future. The lender will also see you as a creditworthy borrower, and you will enjoy various features and benefits including a higher credit limit.
RBL Bank SuperCard offer features like an interest-free personal loan (for up to 90 days) on your unused credit limit. You can save up to Rs. 55,700 a year with reward points and discounts.
It also provides pre-approved offers with their credit cards, personal loans, home loans, business loans, and various other financial products and services. These offers simplify the process of availing finance and save you time. You only have to provide some essential details online to check your pre-approved offer.
Credit cards are ideal for meeting short-term monetary requirements and to finance your diverse financial needs. With every on-time credit card payment every month, you may get to enjoy its various features and benefits.